Mission of the Center is to ensure the physical well-being of children by providing effective, professional, and comprehensive assistance to children and families.
Children Support Centre objectives:
• Implement child abuse prevention and intervention;
• Provide assistance to children with behavioural and emotional disturbances and to those who undergo psychological crises;
• Carry out the 'Big Brothers Big Sisters” program in Vilnius and expand its activities in Lithuania;
• Implement the 'Second Step” program in Lithuania;
• Promote positive parenting ideas and develop and implement programs for parents;
• Act as a resource centre for specialists and volunteers to conduct preventive work with children, youth, and families;
• Provide psychological assistance to Lithuania’s residents and organizations.